McVeigh Associates has carefully structured itself with five core service groups allowing us to provide unparalleled, comprehensive program management as well as a la carte (tailor-made) services at our client’s request. These global service groups include Meeting, Incentive & Convention Management, Air Travel Management, Hotel Sourcing Solutions, SMM Consulting Services (Strategic Meeting Management) and PCO Management Services (Professional Congress Organizers); each operating either independently or seamlessly integrating as one group in partnership with our client.
|Telecommunications||Food & Beverage|
|Financial Services||Public Relations & Communications|
McVeigh Associates’ Service Guarantee
- To actively strategize and collaborate for enterprise-wide meeting & event management solutions as well as flawless, creative, tactical project implementation while aggressively achieving maximum cost containment, ROI & hard dollar savings.
- To ensure a consistent customer experience by adhering to our clients’ branding, corporate image, procedures, philosophies and objectives.
- To continue as a leader in the Meeting, Incentive, Convention and Events Industry providing superior customer service, innovative new trends and systemic efficiencies as well as the best quality product at the most competitive costs.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We are committed to protecting the environment by reducing our own corporate carbon footprint.
We partner with our clients to help them achieve targeted corporate social responsibility goals: diverse supplier initiatives; green meeting strategies and community outreach programs such as Wounded Warriors, Build a Bike, Community Beautification Projects, etc…
Among the community outreach programs McVeigh Associates supports include:
- Island Harvest
- National Breast Cancer Coalition
- Salvation Army Children’s Program
- Make-a-Wish Foundation
- Local Fire Department
- AIDS Walk
- Diabetes Walk-a-Thons
- Local High School Internship Program
- Hope for Youth