At MGME, conference and trade show management is more than booths and badges…panels and breakouts…apps and sponsors. Whether it’s a ballroom-sized event or a full-blown convention hall exhibition, we’re all about creating energy, sparking inspiration and fueling deeper interaction that keeps your audiences talking all year long.
The storytellers and dreamers of our MGME team take events to another level, with an appetite for doing the bold and the unexpected. But we can afford to kick our events up a notch because we have meeting mechanics and logistics down pat, too. After decades in this industry, every detail that goes into corporate event management and production is second nature around here. We blew past the learning curve years ago—and we can foresee and respond to not only every challenge but every opportunity that will come your way.
In fact, we are designated as a PCO (Professional Convention Organizer) for many professional and academic associations because of the proficiency and consistent quality we provide to our clients year after year. We’ve seen everything you can possibly imagine, and we have managed it all at the highest possible level.
Sponsorship & Exhibitor Sales
Our team’s mild obsession with human connection doesn’t just extend to corporate meeting and event attendees—we understand sponsors, exhibitors and advertisers, too. The MGME crew has decades of experience in designing the kind of irresistible events sponsors and participants flock to—because we know how to make it worth their while. We understand their goals and draw on our deep event background to come up with creative solutions that will net the results they crave—and come back year and after year. In addition to landing net new contracts and annual renewals, our team is always identifying added revenue opportunities, including year-round partnership programs and/or a la carte offerings.
Our expert, seasoned team can do everything from create your most compelling sales story and value proposition…to on-site management and handling services…to financial collections and contract fulfillment tracking.
- Create Sales Story and Value Proposition
- Design and Develop Sales Prospectus
- Conduct All Sales Activity, from Prospecting to Close
- Create New Branding and Premium Opportunities to Sell, Including Commercial Workshops
- Contract and Manage All Exhibit & Sponsor Suppliers
- Negotiate Added Value Items Through Contracted Suppliers
- Develop Exhibition Floor Plans (Print & Electronic)
- Manage Shipping/Freight
- Create and Distribute Sponsor/Exhibitor Manuals
- Ensure That All Benefits and Obligations as Outlined In Contracts Are Fulfilled (Branding, Marketing, Premiums)
- Onsite Management and Customer Service
- Finance Collection - Monitor and Report on Revenues