The UNGC needed a playful visual environment highlighting their 17 key Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) during a summit for 800 World Leaders.
MGME worked with the United Nations Global Compact for their first annual Leadership Summit and Pioneer Dinner at the NY Marriott Marquis in New York City. The UNGC wanted the participants to be “surrounded” by SDGs. We created an environment inspiring business leaders to make big moves and have their businesses work towards these key goals.
MGME utilized sustainable materials such as cotton step and repeats, recyclable scenic elements, bio-degradable signage, and LED lighting. Logistic decisions around shipping and crew transportation were made to minimize the event’s carbon footprint.
MGME’s services included:
- Creation of stage backdrops and build-outs
- Unique branded seating matching SDGs
- Directional signage
- Custom centerpieces and table top design
- All video, audio and lighting production for both events
- On-site event management, including load-in, show crew, and stage management.