The Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD) is a community of over 113,000 teaching professionals sharing the same goal – ensuring the success of every child. ASCD needed assistance producing three distinctive, yearly events. The largest, Empower, would bring together 8,000 educators.
MGME worked closely with the venue’s chef to create delicious custom menus. We standardized the selection and removed some items in order to keep costs down. Aggressively negotiating venue prices on certain items and purchasing directly from the headquarters hotel, we saved ASCD $20K on over 800 boxed lunches, alone.
McVeigh Global maintained the client’s original budget while creating a cushion for onsite changes.
- Content and session scheduling support
- Venue Logistics
- Off-site Events
- Ground Transportation
- Speaker and VIP high-touch support
- Complex security and temporary staff assignments
- Exhibit and Sponsorship sales and management
- High profile speaker meet and greets
- Onsite Registration
- Budget Management & Reconciliation
- Supplier negotiations & contracting